Sunday, April 14, 2013

Real- Katy Evans




*****5***** STARS!!!!!

REAL- KATY EVANS







             Fanfreakingtastic book!!!!!                              


   "Weakness travels up my legs and it is taking over every ounce of my willpower. I've never craved anyone's gaze like I crave his. Need anyone's touch like I need his. Or want anything as painfully fiercely as I want him."


  I loved this book so much. Every minute spent with Remington and Brooke kept my ears perked up and my eyes wide open. I could not put this book down! 


  Brooke's best friend Melanie, takes her to an underground boxing ring. As cringe worthy as Brooke finds the place, she can't fight the warm feelings she gets when she see's Remington for the first time.


"He slowly turns to acknowledge them all. His face is suddenly before me, illuminated by the lights, and I just stare like an idiot from my place. My god.
My. 
God.
Dimples. 
Dark scruffy jaw.
Boyish smile. Man's body.
Killer tan.
 A shiver shoots down my spine as I helplessly drink in the entire package everyone else seems to be gaping at."


  There is an immediate attraction on both sides as soon as they look at each other. They can't tear their eyes off of each other and Remy.... oh be still my heart...makes me swoon! His actions are what we all dream would happen!

   Remy struggles with personal demons and he is afraid he will run Brooke off so he is apprehensive about starting anything without her knowing him fully first. Maybe if she knows him well enough, when his actions get out of control maybe she won't run away, maybe she will stay by his side? Remy has been through so much, not knowing love, not being heard by his parents,etc.. He finds it hard to communicate verbally so he finds solace in music. A lot of his intimate communication with Brooke is through music, fantastic music I might add! The music allows Remy to say to Brooke all the things he wants to but can't.


"A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…

He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…

Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I've ever met in my life.

He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I've never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .

But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.

I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.

If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?"

  

     I loved almost every minute in this book, accept for a few that made me want to throw up in my mouth a little...or a lot. You'll know which ones when you read it. Ha. Soooo, you MUST read this!!!!!! Go get it and read it right now or as soon as you can. Trust me, you won't regret it!


***YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!***

Katy Evans is writing a sequel for Brooke and Remy called, Mine.

She is ALSO writing a book from Remy's POV!!!!!

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17792606-mine?ac=1
  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment