Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Branded Trailer




                                       BRANDED- A SINNERS SERIES

                                          


  This is the highly anticipated Young Adult Dystopian Novel from
Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki. Here is the synopsis along with the trailer!!!

Release Date- June 28, 2013

Fifty years ago the Commander came into power and murdered all who opposed him. In his warped mind, the seven deadly sins were the downfall of society. He created the Hole where sinners are branded according to their sins and might survive a few years. At best. 
Now LUST wraps around my neck like blue fingers strangling me. I’ve been accused of a crime I didn’t commit and now the Hole is my new home. 

Darkness. Death. Violence. Pain. 

Now every day is a fight for survival. But I won’t die. I won’t let them win.
The Hole can’t keep me. The Hole can’t break me. 
I am more than my brand. I’m a fighter. 
My name is Lexi Hamilton, and this is my story.




Trailer!!!!



http://video214.com/play/PlssJogkXB4H85hKKomnOA/s/dark

No comments:

Post a Comment